Article Code: 12595
EAN Code CU: 6001087315340
EAN Code DU: 16001087313749
Packaging: 6 x 1 kg
Unit Barcode: 6001087307413
Case Barcode: 16001087306017
1. Pour cold milk* into a deep mixing bowl and add the required amount of CARTE D’OR Chocolate Mousse Mix
2. Using an electric whisk attachment, whisk on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides and whisk for a further 1 minute on low speed,
followed by 3
minutes on high speed.
3. Using a piping bag, pipe the mousse into serving cups and refrigerate for 1 hour
Sugar, whipping agent [glucose syrup, hydrogenated vegetable fat (coconut fruit), emulsifier (E471, E472), casein, stabiliser (E340)], flavourings (white chocolate powder, chocolate), chemically modified maize starch (sulphur dioxide), emulsifier (E450), alginate blend [sodium alginate, calcium sulphate, emulsifier (E450), sugar], salt, colourant (E104, E110). Allergens: Cow's milk This product was manufactured in a factory that also processes wheat gluten, egg and soya. Photography Ingredient List white chocolate mousse made up with white chocolate tiles around
1 kg = 50 x 125 ml servings
• For a richer, firmer mousse, substitute half the milk with MEADOWLAND CLASSIQUE
• Use as a filling for cakes or choux puffs.
• 12% real white chocolate flakes
• Simple to make up
• Stunning when layered with chocolate mousse or served as part of a trio of mousses
Final dessert keeps for 2 days in the refrigerator.
For best results please close container after use.
Store in a dry place
|Name||Per 100||Per serving|
|Energy kJ||1919 kJ||0 kJ|
|Energy kcal||457 kcal||0 kcal|
|Total lipid (fat)||14.70 g||0 g|
|Protein||4 g||0 g|
|Sodium, Na||214 mg||0 mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.20 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||77 g||0 g|