|60.00||g||Garlic and ginger mix|
|400.00||g||Onions roughly chopped|
|400.00||g||ROBERTSONS All in One Rajah 6 X 800g|
|500.00||g||KNORR Tomato Pronto 6 x 2kg|
|300.00||g||Carrots cleaned and sliced|
|300.00||g||Potatoes cleaned and cubed|
|300.00||g||Pepper, green cubed|
|5.00||g||ROBERTSONS Atlantic Sea Salt 6 x 1kg|
|2.00||g||Black pepper, ground|
|60.00||g||Coriander, fresh (Cilantro) roughly chopped|
1. Heat oil and fry off the onions, garlic and ginger mix and onions for 2 minutes.
2. Add the Rajah Curry Powder and allow to fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the chicken pieces and seal the pieces off until they have a golden brown colour.
4. Add the boiling water, Knorr Tomato Pronto, carrots, potatoes, peppers, salt, pepper and sugar and allow to cook through for 30 to 40 minutes stirring occasionally over a medium heat.
5. Lastly add the roughly chopped coriander and allow to cook through for 2 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and our into a chaffing dish and serve garnished with extra chopped coriander.