|125.00||g||MARVELLO Butter Flavour 30 x 500g|
|1.00||pc||Eggs, large (class A)|
|A pinch of salt|
|250.00||g||Cream cheese /séré|
|4.00||pc||Eggs, large (class A)|
|Juice of one lemon|
|5.00||ml||Vanilla extract / essence|
1. Cream the MARVELLO and sugar.
2. Add the egg and mix well.
3 Sift the dry ingredients and blend well with the mixture.
4. Carefully spread on the base and sides of a springform cake tin.
5. Chill for an hour.
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add the remaining sugar and then theflour and beat until well blended.
3. Add the eggs one at a time and beat well.
4. Beat in the milk gradually, then add the lemon juice and the vanilla essence.
5. Pour the mixture into the unbaked crust and bake at 180°C for 1 hour.
6. Cool the cheesecake completely and refrigerate overnight before unmoulding.