|Avocado, Chilli and Coconut Bavarois:|
|240.00||ml||Coconut milk, canned|
|20.00||g||Gelatine , slaked|
|240.00||ml||MEADOWLAND Classique 10 x 1L , softly whipped|
|1.00||pc||Avocado , pitted, skinned and pureed|
|100.00||g||CARTE D'OR Pannacotta 6 x 1kg|
|250.00||ml||Coconut milk, canned|
|250.00||ml||MEADOWLAND Classique 10 x 1L|
Avocado, Chilli and Coconut Bavarois:
1. Cream the egg yolks and sugar.
2. Bring the coconut milk and chilli to the boil, take off heat and whisk into the egg mixture, before straining back into a small pan.
3. Stir continuously over medium heat and allow the anglaise to thicken, but be careful not to curdle it.
4. While still warm, whisk in the slaked gelatine. Allow to cool before adding the cream and avocado puree.
5. Pour into ramekins 2/3 full and place in the fridge to set.
1. Mix the pannacotta powder with the cream.
2. Bring the coconut milk up to the boil, pour over powder and cream and stir thoroughly.
3. Pour mixture on top of the bavarois until it reaches the top of the ramekin. Refrigerate.
To make the deep fried lasagne: Cut the lasagne sheet to desired shape, sprinkle with black pepper before deep frying.
To add a sweet touch and complimenting flavour, dot strawberry coulis around the plate.