In August 2018, Robertsons launched their brand new spice formulations which are now GMO-free, non-irradiated and with no added MSG. It’s a new world of extraordinary flavour, and Robertsons couldn’t wait to share it with some of South Africa’s top Chefs.
To celebrate the launch of these new products, we want to give away an experience as pure as our spices. All you need to do is enter our Art of Pure competition (details below) for a chance to win. And trust us, this is a prize you definitely want!
FORAGE AND COOK FOOD IN THE WILD
All around us, there grows beautiful and natural food – ready and waiting to be harvested, cooked and eaten. However, a lot of us have forgotten how giving and bountiful the earth is.
We will be hosting a foraging event in Cape Town, where lucky chefs can enter to win a foraging expedition and wild cooking experience with Unilever Food Solutions Chefs and one of SA’s top foragers.
We’ll show you how to forage for indigenous, edible food, and how to create delicious dishes from your pickings. We’re talking seaweeds, shellfish, edible weeds and flowers, roots, shoots and everything in between. All cooked in the gorgeous outdoors, over a real fire.
It’s real, clean and natural cooking at its best. Pair the food with the new Robertsons spices and taste a new world of extraordinary!
HOW TO ENTER
- Purchase any Robertsons herb, spice or seasoning product. 1 BUY = 1 ENTRY!
- DIAL *120*4446# (sessions charged at 60c per minute).
- FOLLOW THE PROMPTS.
- KEEP YOUR TILL SLIP as proof of purchase
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
- The promotional competition is open to all Chefs and Cooks in the Food Service Industry within the borders of South Africa, Botswana and Namibia and excludes the Promoter, the promoters' associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter and their immediate families.
- The promotion is open from 1 November 2018 and ends at 12 am, midnight, on 30 April 2019 (the closing date). Any entries made after the closing date will not be considered.
- In order to qualify for the prize, the operator needs to purchase 1 of the participating products as per the indicated units/cases on one invoice and stand a chance to win attendance at one foraging expedition in their region.
- The operator can purchase 1 of the participating products as per the indicated units/cases on one invoice as many times as they would like during the competition period and they will be entered in the competition accordingly.
- The draw will take place between the 8th – 12th of May 2019 at the Promoter's Head Office.
- The winners will be announced on the 15th of May 2019.
- Unilever reserves the right to use the images taken of the qualifying operator, for publicity purposes in any manner it deems fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- By entering the competition, the winners agree to share at least three positive social media posts (either Facebook or Instagram) on the day of the event about the event.
- Unilever reserves the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd, their promoters, agents and distributors nor any of its associated or subsidiary companies, directors, officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant in connection with this competition or use of the prizes.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- The prize constitutes attendance at one foraging expedition held in either Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal or the Western Cape.
- Winners will be transported from the pick-up point in each region to the foraging site.
- Transport to the pick-up point is for the winners' own account.
- The prize cannot be substituted for cash.
- All orders will be confirmed with your trade partners.
- Robertsons 1 kg Chicken Spice
- Robertsons 1 kg Barbecue Spice
- Robertsons 1 kg Steak & Chops Spice
- Robertsons 1 kg Spice for Fish
- Robertsons 1 kg Veggie Seasoning
- Robertsons 1 kg Chip & Potato Seasoning