More than ever, it’s time to simplify your pantry. Here are 5 products that can become your kitchen’s go-to ingredients. They’re versatile, and have high yields that save you time and money.
Benefits of Simplifying to Amplify
You can now create your menu in a way that you can increase variety without increasing ingredients.
Since these products are so versatile, you will use fewer products which means more space in your pantry, ultimately saving you on stock holding.
With quality products that have a high yield, you and your staff will use less of these products and still serve better flavours than your competition.
Get More for your Menu with Only 5 Products
Robertsons Veggie Seasoning
- 1 kg seasons 77 kg of veggies.
- Coarse texture enhances the look of the dish.
- Made with real bell pepper, garlic, chilli and herbs for great flavour.
Robertsons Chicken Spice
- 1 kg seasons 100 kg of chicken.
- Just a small amount can make a big difference.
- GMO-free, non-irradiated, no added MSG, no preservatives, vegan friendly, no artificial colourants.
Hellmann’s Tangy Mayonnaise
- Vegan friendly.
- Now made with natural colourants.
- The best in binding.*
Knorr Aromat Original
- SA’s No.1 seasoning.
- Versatile – can be used in multiple applications.
- Enhances savoury taste with a balanced flavour of herbs and spices.
Knorr Tomato Pronto
- 95% real Italian tomatoes, 5% vegetable oil, sugar, water, salt and onion mix.
- No reducing required.
- Concassée cut.
*Visit www.ufs.com for more details.
Amplify your Menu
You may be simplifying your pantry with these 5 products but your menu will be amplified. The versatility and quality of these products affords you endless ideas without increasing your food costs, while still giving your diners the variety to select from.
Get inspired to add more dishes to your menu with these recipes:
From Robertsons Veggie Seasoning you can make:
- Courgette Rolls with Spinach, Ricotta and Tomato Sauce
- Chicken & Calamari Combo Snack Platter
- Crispy Lemon Tatties
- Chicken Stew
- Fill Me Up Vegan Cups
From Robertsons Chicken Spice you can make:
- Honey & Soy Chicken, Noodle Stir-Fry
- Spicy Chick
- Flaming Cool: Peri-Peri Chicken Livers with Homemade Wheat Triangles and Crème Fraîche
- Pulled Chicken Slaw Sandwich
- Chicken, Bacon, Caprese Panini
From Hellmann’s Tangy you can make:
- Chicken Mayo Pizza Melt
- The Veggie Tower
- Chargrilled Vegetable Burger
- Crispy Fish Burger with Jalapeno Tartare Sauce
- Chicken Nacho Burger with Sweet Potato Fries
From Knorr Aromat Original you can make:
- Chicken Curry
- Loaded Cauliflower Mash
- Spinach & Feta Mash
- Warm Chicken, Celery, Apricot and Walnut Salad with a Burnt Orange Honey and Mustard Dressing
- Moroccan Lamb Tagine
From Knorr Tomato Pronto you can make:
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Caramelised Onion and Biltong Pizza
- Butter Chicken Curry
- Sweet Chilli Peri-Peri Chicken
- Chicken Livers Sautéed with Sage
A simplified pantry with these 5 products doesn’t mean less – it definitely means more: more versatility, more yield, more quality and more value for money.