There isn’t an industry that relies more on laundry detergents than hospitality does. Linen from restaurants, uniforms from kitchen staff and towels from restrooms result in a mounting heap of laundry.
Establishments spend a considerable amount of money on good quality and personalised linen and to maintain that, they need, quality laundry products that suit high demands and specialised needs.
The biggest challenge is the fight against tough stains. Food, wine, sunscreen, blood, make-up, and dirt make laundry cleaning a constant battle. You also want to safeguard your linen against the use of aggressive stain removers.
Why not try one of these washing powders, made especially for your establishment’s needs:
- Skip Auto Washing Powder’s fibre care technology removes stains without damage – delivering a professional clean and long-lasting freshness.
- OMO Auto Washing Powder fights tough stains, leaving your linen and laundry hygienically clean – and your white fabrics white, while being safe for colours.
- OMO Hand Washing Powder can penetrate fabric to remove even the toughest, oiliest stains, whilst allowing the fabric to last longer.
- Sunlight 2-in-1 Hand Washing Powder delivers a deep clean and sensational fragrance, while protecting gentle garments.
- Sunlight 2-in-1 Auto Washing Powder has a longer shelf life which means it can be bought in bulk. With Optical Brightener, it delivers a powerful clean and sensational fragrance whilst being delicate on fabrics.
There isn’t an industry that relies more on laundry detergents than hospitality does. But just clean linen isn’t enough, your guests want to be enveloped by soft, fresh linen in their hotel room.
With Comfort Concentrated Fabric Conditoner’s blend of softening ingredients – your guests will experience fresh, fragrant, smooth and softer bedding, towels and robes for longer. It also reduces static and drying time, which saves time and resources in your establishment.