Customer service is the foundation of having a successful establishment and today, good customer service is making sure that your hygiene is at the highest standards possible.
But having the highest standards of hygiene is not enough unless your diners can see it in action. One way to build up your diners’ trust in the ‘new normal’ and to set yourself apart from the competition is to keep key areas and their surfaces visibly clean.
So how do you make first impressions count in your establishment? Let’s look at 5 of the most visible surfaces in your establishment that can help you build diners’ loyalty and most importantly keep them safe.
- When it comes to hygiene, seeing is believing for your diners. Build their trust in your establishment by having staff clean the table, chairs and bar stools before seating guests.
- Don't let your diners develop a bad impression of your establishment - ensure that your staff remove leftover plates, dirty napkins and general dirt around front-of-house tables.
- Table tops and countertops covered in grease turn diners away. Avoid a greasy experience and remove germs with a good cleaning process.
Handy Andy Multipurpose with Bleach is the perfect all-purpose cleaner that will remove 100% of dirt from all the high-contact areas in your business with ease.
- Floors are literally the foundation of a clean establishment. Shoe prints and greasy floors during a service will make your diners want to walk out. Make sure that floors are cleaned during service as well as before and after.
- Greasy and dirty floors in your kitchen are dangerous to your staff. Prevent slipping while carrying objects likes sharp knives, glassware or hot items by ensuring your floors are kept clean and grease free.
- Discoloured grout lines and carpets can make your establishment floors look ‘dirty’ – make sure that your floors are included in your deep cleaning schedule to maintain, protect and clean.
- Handy Andy Kitchen Degreaser is specially designed to remove deposits of grease and oil-based soils that can accumulate on floors. The quick-drying formula leaves your floor squeaky clean without any sticky feeling.
- Your plates and cutlery that are chipped, scratched or stained can ruin a diner’s experience, no matter how delicious your meal is. Dishes and other frequently used cooking utensils should be washed thoroughly to remove any food or oil stains.
- Stained and tarnished silverware can ruin the appearance of your table setting. Get rid of unsightly spots and discolourations by using proper cleaning solutions. This will also help reduce the possibility of any foodborne diseases.
With the cleaning power of 100 lemons, only 1 teaspoon of Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid removes tough grease thoroughly, without leaving any residue.
Have burnt-on food on plates and cutlery you need to remove fast? Handy Andy Multipurpose can help you remove tough burnt-on food with ease.
- Walls and ceilings should always be cleaned regularly to freshen their appearance.
- In a commercial kitchen, extractor fans collect most vapours but some oil and other dirt deposits end up on the walls. Accumulated grease on these surfaces should be cleaned regularly.
Sunlight Pine Gel is a surface cleaner for walls, floors and counters, and can even be used as a toilet cleaner. Safely scrub down painted walls and leave them looking as good as new.
- Unsanitary toilets will be unpleasant for your customers and your staff! Proper restroom cleaning routines will help prevent cross-contamination from the restroom to the kitchen and the dining area.
- Toilet seats and hand washing stations should be sanitised everyday with an anti-bacterial cleaner. It is a high-contact surface that can easily transmit germs from one person to another.
- Nobody wants to take the rubbish out, much less, clean the bin! But as the weather gets warmer, it becomes a bacterial hotspot! You might not be able to see that it’s dirty, but if you don’t keep it fresh, your customer may be able to smell it!
Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach has a thick formula that is suitable for use on toilet bowls and urinals. Killing 99.9% of germs and viruses, it effectively removes tough stains with minimal effort.