In the hospitality industry, customer satisfaction can provide establishments with major competitive advantages.
The cleanliness of guest common areas plays an important role in customer experience. The cleaning staff need to have a clear understanding of this.
- Coronavirus can live surfaces for days. Proven to destroy Coronavirus in just 60 seconds*. Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach is safe to use on most surfaces, and works to disinfect kitchen and bathroom surfaces, other washable surfaces, tiles and painted wood surfaces. *SARS-COV-2. #NaOCL (Sodium Hypochlorite) at 0.5%
- The lobbies, dining areas and non-carpeted floors should be cleaned regularly to prevent dirt and bacteria build-up on these visible and high-contact surfaces.
- Handy Andy Multipurpose Cream works on most surfaces and stains. It is a fast and simple daily cleaning solution and is suitable for use on sealed wooden floors, plastics, porcelain stoneware tiles, ceramic tiles, brass and copper.
Hygiene is extremely important in the dining areas of your establishment too, to ensure cross-contamination and foodborne diseases are prevented.
- Many food poisoning cases have found to be associated with inadequate and cleaning. Regular cleaning and disinfection of all visible surfaces, especially surfaces that diners and kitchen staff frequently come into contact with, can help prevent germ and bacteria build-up.
- Dishes and other frequently used cooking utensils should be sanitised to eliminate germs and prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses.
- Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid helps to remove burnt food deposits and tough grease without leaving any residue. It helps in the effective removal of grease and food residues from tableware, pots, pans and other kitchen utensils.
- It is also suitable for other surfaces such as kitchen and table tops.