Fine Foods Fruit Chutney
How this will help you
- Balanced flavours of sweet, sour and fruit pieces to boost your dish.
- Versatile in use: can cook, baste and marinate with it, or serve as condiment.
- More fruit means better quality and more flavour.
- Serve as side dish, condiment or dip.
- UFS code: 21055637 •
- Unit barcode: 6001087355001 •
- Case barcode: 26001087355005
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Sugar, water, vinegar, peaches (4.5%), modified maize starch (E1422) (sulphur dioxide), onions, salt, caramel colourant (E150c).
This product is manufactured in a factory that processes egg, soya, wheat gluten and cow's milk.
|Typical values||Per 100 g||Per 100ml|
|Energy kJ||751.00 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||179.00 kcal||- kcal|
|Total lipid (fat)||0.00 g||- g|
|Protein||0.30 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||- mg||- mg|
|Sodium, Na||580.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.7 g||- g|
|Calcium, Ca||- mg||- mg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||- mg||- mg|
|Iron, Fe||- mg||- mg|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||45.00 g||- g|
|Thiamin||- mg||- mg|
|Vitamin A, IU||- IU||- IU|
|Vitamin D||- IU||- IU|
|Vitamin E||- mg_ATE||- mg_ATE|
- Alcohol Free
- Irradiation Free
- Meat Free
- Cereals cont. Gluten + prods.
- Sulphite (<10mg/kg)
- Milk / Dairy products
- Corn (Maize)
- Artificial Colours (other)
- Soybeans/Soybean prods.
- Suitable for vegans