Apple and cinnamon hot Pudding with toffee sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease the ramekin dishes.
- In an electric mixer, Add the Carte D’Or Multi-Purpose Hot Pudding Mix, and Robertsons cinnamon. (using a paddle-beater attachment).
- Whisk together the vinegar, milk and egg, and add to the mixer. Mix for 3 mins on medium speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further for 1 min.
- Pour into 5 well-greased ramekin dishes.
- Place the 100g of the cubed pie apple on top of each pudding mix and bake for 15 minutes.
To make the sauce:
- In a pot bring the Meadowland Classique, Carte D’Or Toffee Sauce, water, Marvello 70 % fat spread and remaining pie apples to a simmer, reduce for a few minutes. ( sauce should not be too thick).
- Once the pudding is baked through, prick a few holes into the baked pudding and pour the hot toffee sauce over the hot pudding.
- Serve with ice cream or Whipped cream and a dusting of Cinnamon.
- Apples can be replaced with berries, tinned pears.
- Can make a chocolate pudding, add some coco to the multi purpose mix and, chocolate pieces and use Carte D Or chocolate sauce