Berry Cardamom Cheesecake Shake
Cardamom and strawberry combine to give a spicy and delicious twist on a classic shake.
- Bring milk (450 ml) to the boil with cardamom pods. Remove from heat, sieve out cardamom pods and cool completely.
- In a mixer, add cheesecake mix and infused milk. Whisk on low speed for 1 minute. Increase speed and whisk for a further 4 minutes. Allow to set.
- Use the CARTE D'OR Wild Berry Syrup, ice cream and milk (100 ml) to prepare 300 ml the milkshake, following the on-pack directions.
- Add 150 g of cheesecake mixture to the prepared strawberry milkshake and mix together.
- Garnish with whipped cream, edible flowers and a strawberry.