Buttery Butter Chicken Curry
A classic creamy, garlicky butter chicken made more indulgent with extra butter; this dish will be in big demand! Did you know that garlic is low in calories and rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and manganese?
- Slice the chicken. Combine the Robertsons Rajah Butter Chicken and yoghurt, add chicken and marinate in the fridge for 30 min.
- Finely chop the onions. Crush the garlic.
- Finely chop the coriander.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C. Place chicken on a baking tray and bake for 10 to 15 min.
- Heat the oil, butter, add onions and cook until soft. Add garlic and cook for 2 min, stir well. Add Robertsons Rajah Butter Chicken and cook for 2 min. Add Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto, bring to the boil and cook for 5 min. Liquidise with a blender until smooth. Return to the pot, add cooked marinaded chicken and cream. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 min.
- Serve with basmati rice, poppadums and raita. Garnish with coriander.
- Substitute chicken breast with butternut to make a buttery butternut curry.