Chocolate Lava Cake
In this tantalising dessert, an intense chocolate sponge encases a molten chocolate centre for a truly memorising dessert experience.
Milk (pasteurised full cream milk, UHT or low fat milk) 300.0 ml
- Add CARTE D'OR Chocolate Lava Cake mix into a mixing bowl together with the 300 ml milk. Mix by hand using a tablespoon until there are no lumps and the powder has dissolved.
- Spoon into well-greased dariole moulds filling ¾ of the mould.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at: • Industrial oven: – 190 °C for 9 – 10 minutes (for batter at an ambient temperature) – 190 °C for 10 – 12 minutes (for batter at fridge temperature) • Domestic oven: – 190 °C for 12 – 13 minutes (for batter at an ambient temperature) – 190 °C for 14 – 15 minutes (for batter at fridge temperature)
- Remove from oven, tap the moulds at the edge of a table or work space to loosen. Turn cakes onto a serving plate.
- Serve promptly as lava cakes continue to cook on standing.