Cripsy Lemon Tatties
Crispy, zesty and rosemary roasted crushed baby potatoes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 °C. In a pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes until soft, but firm.
- Drain the potatoes. Then lightly press down on the potatoes until they start to crush and open.
- In a roasting tray, add the potatoes, Robertsons Chip & Potato Seasoning, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, rosemary and lemons. Pour the oil over and massage the potatoes.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn up the heat to 180 °C for 15 minutes so that the potatoes crisp up.
- Squeeze the cooked lemons over the roasted potatoes and serve.