Cripsy Lemon Tatties
1kg New potatoes
Rosemary, fresh 10 g
2 Lemons (cut into quarters)
Oil, Sunflower 50 ml
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. In a pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes until soft, but firm.
- Drain the potatoes. Then lightly press down on the potatoes until they start to crush and open.
- In a roasting tray, add the potatoes, Robertsons Chip and Potato Seasoning, rosemary and lemons. Pour the oil over and massage the potatoes.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn up the heat to 180°C for 15 minutes so that the potatoes crisp up.
- Squeeze the cooked lemons over the roasted potatoes and serve.