Earl Grey Poached Chicken
Chicken breast poached in delicate Earl Grey tea and served with steamed vegetables – your health conscious diners will go wild for this dish.
- Fill a large pan with water, Lipton Classic Earl Grey Teabags, lemons, onions, thyme and Knorr Chicken Stock granules. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 min. Remove teabags once steeped.
- Add the chicken and simmer until cooked. Remove chicken.
- In a saucepan, combine the butter and cream. Bring to the boil, then whisk in the Knorr Lemon & Herb Marinade.
- Simmer for 5–10 min or until the sauce has thickened and pour over the cooked chicken.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.
- Make sure that the water for poaching is simmering and not boiling.
- Protein option: Chicken can be replaced with fish.