Nuts For Toffee Choco Brownie
- Preheat oven to 170˚C.
- Add the Carte D’Or Brownie Mix and peanuts to a mixing bowl. Add the milk.
- Using an electric beater (with whisk attachment), mix for 1 min at low speed followed by 2 min at high speed.
- Pour mixture onto greaseproof paper lined pan that is 24 cm x 31 cm and 1 cm deep.
Toffee Nut Ganache:
- In a bowl mix the Carte D’Or Toffee Sauce and peanut butter together over boiling water (bain-marie)for 6 – 8 min until smooth and well blended.
- Spread the toffee nut ganache evenly on top of the brownies and chill for 15 min.
- Cut into 24 squares with a hot knife. The batter will make enough for a second tray.
- Instead of the ganache, brush the brownies with chocolate sauce as they come out the oven, to give them a beautiful glaze.