Panko Chicken Breast served with Herb Mash
A twist on chicken schnitzel. A chicken breast with a serious crunch! Served with Balsamic Glazed Beetroot, Cream Spinach & Pineapple Salsa.
Panko Chicken Breast:15 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the two bread crumbs together and add the Robertsons herb and spice.
- Place the chicken breast into the beaten egg wash, then into the breadcrumb mix.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and place the crumbed chicken breast into the oil and fry on either side till, golden brown.
- Transfer into the oven and cook at 170C till fully cooked
- Serve with herbed mash potato, creamed spinach, pineapple salsa, roasted balsamic beetroot and blistered garlic.
- Squeeze a little lime juice over the cooked chicken to bring out the flavours of the Robertsons Herb and Spice.