Spiced Up Vegetable Curry
A flavour explosion of chilli, garlic, ginger and basil in a creamy, red Thai curry sauce with pasta, make this an unforgettable dish. Did you know, it has been said that if you eat chilli every day it can fight the common cold and flu?
- Finely chop the onions. Remove seeds from the chilli and chop finely.
- Roughly chop the coriander.
- Roughly chop the coriander for the garnish.
- Heat the oil and fry the onions for 2 min. Add the Robertsons Indian Spicy Lentil Dhal, coconut milk, red lentils, water, Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto and chilli and bring to a low simmer for 15 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mixed vegetables and 20 g coriander and allow to simmer for 10 min.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with extra coriander and serve with basmati rice.
- Halve the quantity of the mixed vegetables and add cubed chicken fillets to make a Spiced Up Chicken and Vegetable Curry.