Tea-Rific Earl Grey Infused Crème Brûlée
2 ea Lipton Earl Grey teabags
Milk 200 ml
Cream 500 ml
- In a pot, bring the cream and Earl Grey tea bags to the boil.
- Combine the Carte D’Or Crème Brûlée with milk.
- Add the Carte D’Or Crème Brûlée mixture to the Earl Grey tea infusedcream and allow to simmer for 5 min stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture into serving bowls or ramekins and refrigerate until set.
- Before serving, top with caramelised sugar shards.
- You can flavour the crème brûleé with a variety of our Lipton teas. Try Lipton Rooibos for a distinctly South African version, or Lipton Chamomile for deliciously soothing dessert.