Tea-Rific Earl Grey Infused Crème Brûlée
- In a pot, bring the Meadowland Classique and Earl Grey tea bags to the boil.
- Combine the Carte D’Or Crème Brûlée with milk.
- Add the Carte D’Or Crème Brûlée mixture to the Earl Grey tea infused Meadowland Classique and allow to simmer for 5 min stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture into serving bowls or ramekins and refrigerate until set.
- Before serving, top with caramelised sugar shards.
- You can flavour the crème brûleé with a variety of our Lipton teas. Try Lipton Rooibos for a distinctly South African version, or Lipton Chamomile for deliciously soothing dessert.