You're My Sweet Potato Honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add the Carte D’Or Multi-Purpose Hot Pudding Mix, sweet potato and milk in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix at slow speed for 1 min until thoroughly mixed.
- Add vinegar and the egg and whisk for a further 3 min on medium speed.
- Pour into well-greased individual moulds and bake for 25 – 30 min.
- In a pot bring the Meadowland Classique and honey to the boil, mix well and remove from heat.
- As the puddings come out of the oven, prick with a bamboo skewer and pour 15 ml sauce over each pudding, garnish and serve.
- Instead of sweet potato, try this dessert with butternut puree. For a different version of the sauce, use maple syrup instead of honey.