HELLMANN’S BEYOND THE BOWL COMEPTITION
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all cooks, owners, buyers and chefs working at hotels, canteens, deli’s, restaurants and the trade in Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, Vaal, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Johannesburg, Rustenburg, Kimberley, Richards Bay, Port Elizabeth, East London, Polokwane/ Pietersburg, George and Pretoria areas. All participants must be South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, excluding any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 years.
- This promotion is open from 1 April 2018 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 30 June 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants must create an original salad. They will then need to take a photo of their salad and post it on the Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) Facebook page.
- After posting their salad and description, each entrant will automatically received a UFS voucher which can be spent at the webshop at www.ufs.com
- Each entrant will also stand the chance to win 20 branded glass salad dressing bottles for their restaurant.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by independent auditors, which will take place within 2 weeks after the closing date. The winner will be notified via Facebook and will be required to provide further contact details via a private message to arrange prize handover. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner 3 times within 72 hours from date of the draw. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner from the selected backup winners will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- All winners will be required to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize, and provide a copy of their identity document.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferrable.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion or competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the gifts, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute gifts of equal value.
- Participation in the promotion or competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional rules and participants agree to abide by these rules.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.ufs.com throughout the period of the Promotion or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 31 41 51.