|450.00||g||KNORR Macaroni Pasta 1 x 3kg|
|50.00||g||MARVELLO Butter Flavour 30 x 500g|
|5.00||pc||Eggs, large (class A)|
|3.00||g||ROBERTSONS Cinnamon 6 x 800g|
|Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste|
|1.00||g||ROBERTSONS Nutmeg 6 x 800g|
1. Fry the onions in oil until tender, add the meat and brown.
2. Add the tomato concentrate, garlic, half the cinnamon and salt.
3. Simmer on low heat fro 20 minutes.
4. In a pan, melt the marvello, stir in the flour, then whisk in the milk, stirring until thick.
5. When cool, whisk in the beaten eggs, season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
6. Cok the macaroni and drain.
7. Grease a casserole dish and place the macaroni in it
8. Top with the meat sauce and sprinkle with the remainig cinnamon.
9. Pour the white sauce over to cover.
10. Bake for 40 minutes or until firm.