Experience a world of culinary inspiration like never before! Here at Unilever Food Solutions, we are continuously developing resources and technology to expand the foodservice space and its possibilities.
Introducing an Industry First in Food Services!
Now you can experience the benefits and features of our products through sight and sound right from your pantry.
Just click on the link below and Scan, Discover and Connect to a world of culinary inspiration!
How this Technology Enhances your Experience
When you scan our brands’ logos you’ll be transported into a new world of culinary inspiration and new profitable possibilities while experiencing our product benefits and offerings through sight and sound.
Have a Look at our Demo Video Below to see how it Works.
Bring your Pantry to Life. Scan these Products and Discover a World of Culinary Inspiration like Never Before!
Terms & Conditions
This campaign and experience will be live from 19th August 2021 to 18th November 2021. Click the link below to read the full Terms & Conditions.
1. The promoter is Unilever Food Solutions South Africa Proprietary limited (“the Promoter”).
2. The experience is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document over the age of 18 years.
3. The Augmented Reality Experience (the “experience”) is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in the experience participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This campaign and experience will be live from 19th August 2021 to 18th November 2021.
8. To access the experience, participants will be required to use their own cellular device.
9. The breakdown of the experience is below:
· Participant to enter this URL https://webxr.run/43N8R5Wyk3w2l into their own personal cellular device internet browser
· Participants access the experience by pointing their personal cellular devices at UFS packs
· Experience is triggered by logo on the Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, Robertsons Chip & Potato Seasoning, Knorr Professional Chicken Stock Granules, Knorr Professional White Sauce, Knorr Aromat, Knorr Tomato Pronto, Fine Foods Barbecue Sauce and Carte D-Or Crème Brulée Dessert Mix
· Once in the experience, participants will have the option of downloading a free recipe book “Bites on a Budget”.
· Downloading the recipe book will take participants out of the experience to a landing page on https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.co.za . Chefs can access the promo without this technology or a mobile device
10. Participants are eligible for free recipe book download without having engaged with the experience.
11. A copy of these terms & conditions can be found on https://www.unileverfoodsolutions.co.za
12. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
13. Responsibility is not accepted for any delay to the experience as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
15. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
16. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the experience or campaign immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this experience and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
17. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
18. Participation in the experience constitutes acceptance of the experience rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.