A Fishy Affair
Beer battered fish is a favourite among diners and this dish will not disappoint!
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 170 °C.
- Sprinkle Robertsons Fish Spice on the fish fillets.
- Whisk flour, Knorr Original Chicken Breading, baking powder and beer together to make a smooth batter.
- Dip the seasoned fish fillet into the batter and deep fry until golden brown and fully cooked.
Lemon caper mayo:
- Mix the Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest, capers, Robertsons Fish Spice and parsley together.
- Instead of beer battered fish, try making the batter with cider, ginger ale or even homemade lemonade.