Beef Skewers with Paprika Aioli
This cultural fusion of the Iranian skewer, paried with Meditteranean style aiolis and salsa verdes perfectly taps into the trend of creating food hybrids.
- In a medium glass or stainless steel bowl, whisk together the aioli ingredients.
- Keep chilled until ready to use.
Beef Skewers:+/- 25 minutes
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the skewer ingredients and toss gently.
- Marinade in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Thread the marinated steak pieces through the skewers.
- Grill the steak kebabs until nicely charred, 4-6 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Remove from the grill and rest for 5 minutes and serve.
- Don't crowd your skewers, 100g of meat per skewer.
- You want to keep a little space between your meat so your food grills on all sides.
- Substitute the beef cubes with chicken fillets.
- You can substitute the spices with a Knorr Dry BBQ Marinade or Knorr All Purpose Marinade.