Charred Cinnamon Butternut
10g Cinnamon (ground)
Sugar 15 g
1.5kg Butternut (cubed)
Butter 80 g
- In a small pan, melt the butter and mix in the cinnamon. Remove from the heat and add the sugar.
- On a baking tray, rub the mixture all over the butternut.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200˚C for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with the Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, then toss to mix well.
- Sweet Potato can be used instead of Butternut. Orange zest can be added to the melted butter to add a citrus twist.