Chicken, Bean and Nacho Bake
Wholesome and hearty! Experience the flavours of Mexico with this tasty dish.
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together (Knorr Aromat, Robertsons Steak & Chop Spice, Knorr Tomato Pronto and baked beans).
- Mix the sauce with the chicken and bake the chicken (skin side facing up) for 30 min.
- Once out the oven, sprinkle the crushed nacho chips over the top, with the cheddar cheese. Put the chicken back in the oven and bake for another 30 min at 120 °C.
- Once cooked, put one thigh in a grab-and-go container, sprinkle with coriander and serve with Creamy Corn and Cheesy Mash.
- Replace the chicken thighs with chicken breasts. For a citrus flavour, add a dash of lemon juice and the zest of a lemon to the dish.