Chicken Neck Stew
Chicken neck is a delicious but cheaper cut of meat, providing protein and lots of flavour at a fraction of the cost. Combined with cooked veggies and tomato sauce this dish is a winner!
- Finely chop the onion. Clean and prepare the chicken necks. Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions, Robertsons Rajah Medium Curry Powder, Robertsons Chicken Spice and the chicken necks and fry for 10 min.
- Add the water and Knorr Tomato Pronto and cook for 20 min. Add the frozen vegetables and cook for another 5 min.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
- Save time by pre-portioning all the recipe ingredients.
- Add some potato cubes at the step where the water is added.