Chicken Slam Burger
Taking our cue from the current USA food craze, here is a simple burger recipe that will let you deliver on trend and on budget.
Chicken Slam Burger:30 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lightly dust hand in flour.
- Take out the required amount of mix and lightly press down to form a shape of a patty. (Should be just bigger than the roll you going to serve it on)
- Heat oil in frying pan and grill the patty to give colour.
- Transfer to preheated oven at 180°C. And cook till cooked through.
- Cut mini burger roll in half, spread a little mayonnaise on top of burger bun. Place rocket, lettuce, micro herbs on top of mayo & top with chicken patty.
- Serve with, hummus, pineapple salsa, tomato marmalade, caramelized onions and basil pesto.
- Accompany with various vegetable crisp and crumbled feta.