Creamy Sweet Potato, Baby Tomato Veggie Bake
Easy to make with the extra bonus of being nutritious! Make your veggie bake stand out with sweet potato, baby tomato and of course, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning!
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into even, bite-sized pieces.
- Pre-heat oven to 160 °C. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sweet potato, roast vegetables and tomatoes.
- Grate the cheese.
- Combine the remaining ingredients together in a separate mixing bowl and pour the mixture over the vegetables. Mix well until everything is coated.
- Pour the veggie mixture into a roasting dish and roast for 40 min.
- Add bacon to the mix for a smoky flavour or even replace the tomatoes with mushrooms.
- Use the correct colour coded chopping boards when preparing your dishes, Hygiene is key and sanitise at all times when working in a deli.