Curried Ginger Chicken Quarter
Smokey, sweet flavours deliver a succulent chicken dish, easy to prepare and serve to hungry diners.
Curried Ginger Chicken+/- 15 minutes
- Pour the Knorr Chicken Stock Granules into boiling water, mix well & add the chicken leg quarter. Cook for +/- 10 to 12 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the Rajah All In One Curry Powder, ginger, olive oil, Robertsons Black Peppercorns, Robertsons Portuguese Chicken Spice and Salt. Rub the paste evenly over the chicken leg quarter.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 5-8 minutes, turn the chicken and brush with 1/4 cup of the Knorr Sweet Chilli Sauce. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Use a breast fillet as an alternative to a chicken quarter.
- Loosen the chicken joints to help the heat to penetrate better.