Deconstructed Caesar Salad
Deconstructed chicken caesar. This dish is one of South Africa's top 10 most popular starters. Give it a try!
Chicken Ceasar:25 minutes
- Mix the oil and the seasonings together and rub onto the chicken.
- Place on a hot griddle pan and seal the chicken (make sure you get the char-grilled markings on the chicken).
- Transfer onto roasting tray and cook in oven till fully cooked.
- On a platter, place cooked unleavened bread, top with the cos lettuce, fresh parmesan shavings, lightly roasted vine tomatoes, soft boiled eggs, anchovy fillets and croutons. Lastly top with sliced cajun chicken breast.
- Serve with parmesan and anchovy dressing