Fiery Spinach Onion and Potato Curry
This fragrant vegetarian curry with a combination of spinach and potato, delivers an all-in-one punch of flavour and colour. Did you know that spinach contains high amounts of nitrates, which may promote heart health?
- Peel the onion and cut into 20 mm x 25 mm cubes. Crush the garlic and ginger. Chop the chilli.
- Peel the potato and cut into 20 mm x 25 mm cubes. Wash and drain the spinach. Remove the stalks and shred the leaves.
- Keep coriander aside.
- In a large pot, heat oil and sauté the onions for 10 min or until soft. Add garlic, ginger, Robertsons Medium Rajah, Knorr Professional Aromat Original, cumin, ground coriander, mustard seeds and red chilli and cook for 2 min.
- Add the Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto, water and potato, and cook slowly for 15 min. Add spinach and cook for further 10 to 15 min, making sure potatoes are cooked.
- Place in a ½ Bain Marie insert and garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Can substitute Robertsons Medium Rajah and the mustard seeds with Robertsons Rajah Butter Chicken.