Grilled crayfish tail, couscous with vegetables, Pineapple and Curry Sauce
Couscous with Artichokes, Sundried Tomatoes and Black Olives, Grilled Crayfish Tails, Pineapple and Curry Sauce
For the Couscous:
- Toast the couscus in a pan, add the fresh fish stock. Turn off the heat and cover.
- After 5 minutes, add extra virgin olive oil and stir the couscous with a fork.
For the Artichokes:
- Clean and put the artichokes in water and lemon.
- Drain off water and lemon and steam for 5 minutes.
- Put into ice water.
- Stir-fry the artichokes with garlic ,olive oil and salt & pepper.
For the Olives:
- Remove pips and cut into 8 parts.
For the Tomatoes:
- 2 to 3 days before, put the dried tomatoes in extra virgin olive oil with the fennel seeds.
- cut sundried tomato into julienne strips.
For the Pineapple Curry Sauce:
- Dice the pineapple into 5 mm cube.
- Season the cream with the curry and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Then add salt, pepper and pineapple.
To finish the dish and plate:
- Grill the crayfish. Put the couscous with the olive, stir-fry artichokes, sundried tomato in a round plate