Leg of Lamb Candied Rosemary Jus
Roast leg of lamb, seasoned with a Robertson's mix rub , served with a delicious infused Jus
Fo the Rub:
- Mix together all the ingredients until well-combined.
- Seal the lamb cut, apply the rub and roast in a preheated oven at 180˚C for 30 minutes per kg (15 – 20 minutes extra for bone-in cuts).
For the Gravy:
- Preheat the oven to 100˚C.
- Soak the rosemary in the 500 ml of hot water for 5 minutes and toss in the sugar until well-coated. Bake for 45 minutes in the oven. Allow to cool on a greaseproof sheet.
- In a saucepan, bring the 600 ml of water to the boil and whisk in the Knorr Jus powder. Add the rosemary, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Dried Mint can be used instead of Mixed Herbs. You can reduce some wine or Port before adding the water and bringing it To the boil.