Macaroni Cheese Lasagne
A classic combination of macaroni, beef mince, and a delicious cheesy sauce.
- Pre-heat oven to 160 °C.
- Heat oil in a pot, add onions and fry until soft.
- Add beef mince and Knorr Tomato Pronto and simmer for 30 min or until is has evaporated.
- Prepare the Knorr white sauce as per packaging instructions, with 500ml full cream milk
- Add 250 g cheeseto theprepared white sauce, followed by the cooked macaroni and mix well.
- To assemble: pour a layer of beef mince into a half Bain Marie insert and pour the macaroni mix on top.Top with the remainder of the grated cheese(100g).
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 min until golden on top.
- Ensure the white sauce is hot when adding the cheese.
- Protein option: Substitute beef mince with chicken or lentils.