Pan-Fried Hake with Corn Puree
Healthy alternative, this fish and corn dish is bound to impress your customers!
- Heat 15 ml oil in a pan, add onions and cook for 2-3 min or until soft. Add corn and water and cook for 10 min.
- Add cream, Knorr Chicken Stock Granules and ginger. Cook for an additional 3 min and purée with an electric blender.
- Combine the Robertsons Fish Spice, Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty and flour. Dust the fish on each side.
- Heat the pan and add the 45 ml oiland butter/margarine. Fry the fish for 2-3 min on each side.
- Cut the lemon and squeeze the juice onto the fish.
- Serve with corn purée, steamed broccoli and carrots.
- Serves 10portions
- Ensure that the oil and butter/margarine is not too hot or else the fish will burn before the centre is cooked.
- Protein option: Salmon can be used instead of hake.