Pan-fried Linefish Topped with Citrus Rooibos Hollandaise
The Rooibos-infused Hollandaise, cut through with the zest of oranges and limes, complements the soft, white meat of the pan-fried linefish to perfection.
- Melt the butter in a hot frying pan.
- Season the linefish with the Robertsons Fish Spice. Add the linefish to the pan, skin side down and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully turn the fish over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, basting continuously. Once cooked, remove from pan and place on a paper towel to drain.
- To prepare the Rooibos Hollandaise: slowly bring the Knorr Hollandaise Sauce to the boil. Pour boiling water into a cup and have ready. Dip the 6 Rooibos teabags quickly in the boiling water and add to the hot hollandaise.
- Remove the teabags and squeeze over the sauce to get maximum flavour into the sauce. Add the zests and stir through.
- To plate: place linefish onto plate and nape Rooibos Hollandaise over the fish. Serve with pak choi and deep-fried new potatoes.