Paprika Seared Norwegian Salmon
Add a new twist to a much-loved fish dish with paprika and a gremolata crumb spiced with fish spice.
Norwegian Seared Salmon
- Cut the salmon into 4 x 250g portions
- Mix all dry ingredients for the Rub ( 30g Robertson's Paprika,15g Robertson's fish spice, fresh chopped dill).
- Rub each salmon piece with the dry rub until properly coated.
- Heat a pan with a little oil.
- Sear each salmon piece for a min.
- Transfer to a roasting pan, and bake for 8 min at 180 °C.
Soft Boiled Egg
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Add eggs, remove after 5 min for a soft egg.
- Mix all ingredients together, transfer to a roasting pan and bake at 110 °C until crumbly.
- Throw a generous amount of the gremolata crumb on the plate. Place salmon piece and position soft egg at end of salmon. Garnish with micro herbs, lemon wedge and pomegranate seeds.