Pulled Sofrito Pork Tacos
- Preheat oven to 140°C. In a roasting pan, place the pork belly in the centre and cover with all the ingredients. Cover with foil and slow cook in oven for 3 - 4 hours until tender.
- Remove pork from the sauce and allow to cool slightly.
- In a pan, reduce the sauce to desired consistency.
- Shred the pork and mix with reduced sauce. Set aside for use.
- Place shredded lettuce in a taco, fill with hot sofrito pork and garnish with pineapple and chorizo salsa.
- Replace pork with chicken as an alternative. If you have already made sofrito sauce, pour that over your protein, cover and slow cook for 3 - 4 hours. Olé.