Rooibos Milk Tart
A Rooibos-infused milk tart that brings home all the flavours of South Africa. Rich, creamy, spicy and nutty, this is a sensational dessert!
- Mix the eggs, cornflour, Carte d’Or Custard Powder, vanilla essence and condensed milk together with 200 ml milk.
- Slowly bring the remaining 800 ml milk and 10 Rooibos teabags to the boil.
- Once boiling, remove pot from heat and squeeze Rooibos teabags into the hot milk.
- Add the egg mix to the milk and cook on medium heat for a full 10 minutes.
- Pour into tartlet shell and leave to set.
- Dust with Robertsons Cinnamon and Rooibos leaves.