Samp and Beans
A wholesome, hearty dish with creamy samp, flavoured to perfection with Knorr Professional Thick Vegetable Soup.
- Portion the samp and sugar beans and rinse under cold water.
- Pour into a pot, with 2 L of boiling water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and allow to simmer on a low heat for 30 min.
- Add another 2 L of boiling water to the samp mix and stir occasionally, making sure it does not catch on the bottom of the pot, for another 30 to 40 min.
- Add the remaining 2 L of boiling water, stirring occasionally, allow to cook through for another 30 to 40 min.
- Lastly, add butter and the KNORROX ALL-IN-ONE SPICE and Knorr Professional Thick Vegetable Soup and stir through on a low heat for 10 min, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
- Knorr Professional Brown Onion Soup or Knorr Professional Hearty Beef Soup can be used to replace the Knorr Professional Thick Vegetable Soup.