Smoky Bean Burrito Bowls
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion until soft and translucent.
- Add the chipotle seasoning, Robertsons Paprika, coriander, cumin and black beans. Cook for 2 min.
- Add the Knorr Tomato Pronto, and Knorr Mexican Salsa Sauce. Allow to simmer and reduce by half.
- Layer the ingredients in the bowl in the following order: brown rice, smoky bean mixture, fresh diced tomato, blackened corn, avocado slices, fresh coriander and lime juice.
- Use chicken, beef or chorizo for a meaty version. Change up the starches (e.g. quinoa, couscous, barley) and play with funky combinations.