Spicy Feta Crusted Chicken
Delight with this bright crusted chicken dish made with Knorr Professional Spicy Chicken Breading and topped with feta cheese and a hint of fresh chopped chilli.
- Wash, pat dry and score the chicken breast using a sharp knife.
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 °C. Lightly drizzle a roasting dish with half the olive oil to lightly coat the base of the dish and arrange the chicken breasts in the roasting dish.
- Grate the cheddar cheese and finely chop the coriander.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and press into the scored chicken and drizzle the remaining olive oil over the chicken.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min. Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve.
- Use any type of cheese or use a hint of freshly chopped chilli to add a touch of heat to the chicken.
- Make sure that all proteins are thoroughly washed under cold running water. Sanitise all work surfaces and utensils thoroughly to prevent cross contamination.