Sweet and Spicy Beef Mince with Kidney Beans
Sweet and Spicy Beef Mince with Kidney Beans is an easy to prepare pasta and mince dish with a sweet and spicy flavour.
- In a pot, cook the mince, onions, carrots and Robertsons Cayenne Pepper until all excess water is cooked out and the mince starts to brown.
- Mix the Knorr Hearty Beef Soup with the water and add to the mince
- Cook for 10 minutes, till the mix has thickened
- Add the tinnedbeans and Fine Foods Fruit Chutney to the mince.
- Serve with rice, mash, pasta, pap or brown rice
Step it Up:
- Serve in a wrap or add into a toasted sandwich with cheddar cheese. Add any tinned pulse to bulk it up (lentils,chickpeas, sugar beans etc).
- For a vegetarian option, substitute the mince with soya.
- Serve in a vetkoek, or as an alternative on toast for breakfast. Add a few peas and carrots in and pipe mash on top for an alternative to cottage pie