Guests have developed a new awareness of hygiene, paying extra attention to cleanliness during their stay. For hotels, it is important to show your guests that you have put extra hygienic measures in place throughout your establishment. From the moment a guest walks in, they need to see your commitment to ensuring their health and safety.
We have created guidelines and tips for each department to help you make hygiene the top priority in your hotel. We’ve structured the areas from a guest’s perspective and divided them into the departments of a hotel.
- Personal Hygiene Kitchen Safety Tips: Use these tips and guides to set your staff’s hygiene standards.
- Essential Establishment Cleaning Checklist: Ensure that your kitchen’s hygiene is top priority with this handy checklist.
- Hygiene in the Hospitality Industry: Practical guides to cleaning your establishment in line with new hygiene standards.
- Easy Checklist for a Clean Establishment: A guide to ensuring your key areas are always kept clean and hygienic.
- In the Business of Hand Hygiene: Find out why good hand hygiene is good business.
- Essential Hospitality Cleaning Tips: When cleaning, it is advisable to be properly kitted with the right tools and cleaning products.
- A Top Tip You Need to Know About Laundry: These washing powders are a housekeeper’s best-kept secret.
- Tips to Maintain Proper Hygiene in your Establishment’s Toilets: Recommendations on how to keep your restrooms clean and prevent the spread of germs.
Your Restaurant and Kitchen
- Hygiene In Your Kitchen: Making back-of-house hygiene a front-ofmind concern with these cleaning guidelines.
- A Guide to Food Preparation: Upholding good restaurant hygiene standards starts with good food preparation practices.
- From Truck to Table: See what it takes to keep food fresh and clean, from truck to table.
- Storing Your Food Safely: A few steps to take to ensure your food is safe when stored.
- Cross-Contamination in Food: Get 7 tips from local Chefs on how to prevent cross-contamination in food.
Above all else, remember the importance of having and training staff on how to deliver high standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Use trusted simple-to-use products like the Unilever Professional range. With proper training and the right equipment and products, employees can complete their job in less time, with less elbow grease.