When are Woodford truffles available?
- The SA truffle season generally starts from about mid – end June and lasts till around August every year (2-3 months later than the European season.)
- Truffles are harvested by dog and handler teams and packed in polystyrene cooler boxes with ice
packs, shipping within 2-4 days of harvest, they travel really well during these cooler winter months
and will arrive within 1 to 2 working days from shipment (depending on your location).
How to order
- Contact Kathi Bullard at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 021 791 3953 / 083 441 9948 to get onto the Woodford Truffle mailing list and be advised by e-mail or phone during May when truffles are available.
- Further details are available at www.woodfordtruffles.co.za
- Pricing details are available on request