With this delicious combo of breakfast ingredients including a potato waffle - you will wish breakfast was all day long, every day!
- Bring water to the boil, remove from heat and whisk in Knorr Mash Flakes. Add rest of ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter. Cook in a waffle iron.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 170 °C. Fry chips in oil at 170 °C until golden brown. Place on paper towel to absorb excess oil. Season with Robertsons Chip & Potato Seasoning.
- Serve with crispy bacon, sautéed mushrooms, roasted roma tomatoes, baked beans, wilted spinach and a soft fried egg.
- Top with Knorr Hollandaise Sauce.
- To spice things up, add a smoky chipotle seasoning to the Hollandaise sauce.