Ain't No Berry Like a Strawberry Tiramisu
Strawberry Gin Syrup:
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Pour the Meadowland Classique and water into a mixing bowl.
- Add the Carte D’Or Tiramisu, then the strawberry gin syrup and mix on medium speed until soft peaks form. Pour or pipe the mixture into individual clear glasses.
- Dip biscuits in the strawberry gin syrup and stick into the tiramisu mixture (repeat until biscuits are finished).
- Dust with cocoa and garnish with a strawberry slice (halved or quartered strawberries can also work well).
- Mix things up by replacing the strawberry in the syrup with orange, for an orange flavoured tiramisu. If you use alcohol, make sure to let your customers know.